Lita by David Dolcini is an extremely versatile family of decorative lamps, the result of a delicate design process that mixes imagery, signs, geometric textures and natural materials.
The result is a collection with its own elegant simplicity, including table, floor, suspension and wall/ceiling solutions. The diffuser in opaline blown glass – whose surface is scanned by the repetition of slight vertical cusps that vanish at the extremities – is combined with a wooden structure, making Lita a product with a forceful material character. A timeless and evocative object that combines the crafts tradition with technical research, seductive in its way of matching visual and tactile sensations.
The diffuser, with its homogeneous light from traditional sources or retrofit LEDs, comes in four sizes: 14, 18, 30 and 42 cm in diameter. The structure comes in solid ash wood, or with a white painted aluminium finish.
- Table H 16/27/28/42, Ø 18/30, base Ø 12/16 cm
- Floor Diffuser Ø 30, H 160, base Ø 16 cm
- Wall/ceiling Ø 14/18/30 cm
- Suspension Ø 14/18/30/42 cm, L cable max 300 cm
- Solid ash wood or painted in aluminium, blown glass diffuser.
- LED bulb G9 or E27 2700/3000 K
- Structure, Painted matt white, Ash wood
- Diffuser, Satin opal